Customer Service Coordinator
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
At Parts Town, our Service Coordinators (internally referred to as Dispatch Commanders) collaborate with our Inside Service Technicians, manufacturer partners, and service providers to manage the full warranty dispatch process from start to finish. This includes dispatching the warranty service, sending warranty parts, performing service follow-ups, and managing live chat conversations. Strong problem solving skills, effective communication, and the ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy are essential for success in this role!
A Typical Day
- Dispatch and follow up on documentation for service and warranty related customer service issues
- Provide an exceptional experience while interacting with customers, manufacturers, and service providers via email and phone
- Manage entire life cycle of service from dispatch to close, effectively communicating updates to involved parties
- Document reported issues to hand off to Technicians for troubleshooting
- Assist Equipment dealers over the phone with service updates
- Utilize mapping tools to locate service providers closest to end user location and schedule service
- Monitor and reply to general email inquiries
To Land This Opportunity
- You demonstrate exceptional critical thinking & problem solving skills
- You enjoy working with people and take pride in providing an exceptional customer experience
- You’re detail oriented and have the drive to go the extra mile
- You consider yourself a pro in Microsoft Office products and appreciate doing online research to find solutions
- You thrive within a fast paced, team oriented environment
- You’re an all-star communicator and are fluent in English (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our team loves when we get to use our Tech units! Our favorite brand of frozen pizza is (proudly) Tombstone.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.