Parts Identification Specialist
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As an integral part of our rapidly growing team, Customer Service Parts Specialists (internally known as Parts Detectives) are primarily responsible for providing internal and external customers the correct repair part numbers while providing an exceptional customer experience. We’re looking for meticulous and detail oriented candidates that want to take their technical skillset to the next level!
A Typical Day
- Answer a high volume of calls (40-50 per day on average) to assist with parts identification inquiries
- Utilize equipment manuals, technical diagrams, parts listings and manufacturer contacts to identify part number information
- Deliver high quality customer service, effectively communicating part information in a professional and friendly manner
To Land This Opportunity
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service or technical support role
- You have a passion for problem solving, pay close attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You demonstrate excellent people and communication skills
- You are confident on the phone and have general computer skills
- Your communication skills are on-point and are fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
About Your Future Team
Our team loves food! Expect quality potlucks and team lunches, (some team members were chefs!). The team also enjoys decorating desks to celebrate birthdays and Fantasy sport competitions!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.