Senior Supply Chain Management Project Coordinator
Senior Supply Chain Management Project Coordinator, Supply Chain, Michigan-Rochester
About Endo International plc
Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) is a highly focused generics and specialty branded pharmaceutical company delivering quality medicines to patients in need through excellence in development, manufacturing and commercialization. Endo has global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and U.S. headquarters in Malvern, PA, employing approximately 3,000 people worldwide. For 2018 Endo, reported revenue of $2.947B and adjusted diluted EPS of $2.89. Learn more at www.endo.com.
The Senior Supply Chain Management Project Coordinator acts as the main point of contact and liaison between Project Management/New Product Development, Supply Chain. Responsible for coordinating all activities associated with bringing in new materials to support projects, new product development, and new product launch. Works closely with project managers, pharmaceutical technology and development colleagues to ensure that materials are ordered, delivered and approved to support project timelines. Provides direct support for Contract Manufacturing Organization. Maintains full compliance with all internal and external cGMP and other regulatory guidelines. Partners with the both local and global purchasing and sourcing departments to identify and source new materials. Works closely with Incoming Quality and others to ensure materials can be tested and released for use. Responsible for communication of timelines with the planning departments and project teams. Identifies and resolves issues, risks and challenges. Leads creation of, and maintains, ERP-system master data for new materials and ongoing operations. Continually seeks to improve current processes and procedures. Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams. Creates and initiates work orders, bills of material, and manages batch records for new product development and launch-related activities.
Global Purchasing for Par Sterile Products; Purchasing spend for assigned commodities, components and raw materials dependent upon project load and new product launch activity.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates purchase orders to manage supply chain project timelines.
- Partners with purchasing and suppliers to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Controls timely disposition of obsolete materials to minimize investment.
- Partners with compliance /quality organization for onboarding and qualifying new suppliers.
- Provides forecasts to suppliers on Active Ingredients and Packaging Components based on the MRP requirements and/or forecasted requirements for new product development and launch activities.
- Tracks inventory of materials from initial purchase order to final consumption and disposition.
- Evaluates, reviews, and updates inventory levels for all related materials.
- Reports metrics on inventory levels.
- Creates and maintains ERP master data.
- Receives supplier notification changes and initiate appropriate SME evaluation to determine impact.
- Initiates change controls as required and monitor completion to minimize impact on production schedule.
- Coordinates with Quality and Lab personnel on testing requirements and timelines.
- Attends project meetings and provide feedback on issues or concerns from a material perspective.
- Assists finance in costing and standard setting for new materials and other project related expenses.
- Develops, reviews, and trains on all appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and maintains compliance.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or related field with at least 5 years of experience in a business role.
- 2 years pharmaceutical or chemical experience preferred.
- Project Management experienced preferred.
- APICS Certification desired.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems preferred (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards).
- Working knowledge of purchase orders within the ERP system.
Skills & Abilities
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- General office environment.
- Afternoon shift premium is 10% (non-union positions only)
- Midnight shift premium is 15% (non-union positions only)
Endo recognizes the advantages of a diverse workforce achieved through a commitment to equal employment opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled