Arrow Senior Living Management believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
To ensure that residents enjoy an exceptionally clean community with first class customer service.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs.
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community, including detailed understanding of each resident’s unique interests, hobbies, history and personal preferences in order to provide exemplary service.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that changes to resident housekeeping schedules are communicated to residents.
- Participate in all training offered by employer.
- Clean resident rooms and common areas promptly, in accordance with cleaning schedule.
- Report any health, safety and/or sanitation concerns to Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
- Participate in resident orientations by explaining amenities, routines, and expectations of the Community and your department.
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADLs and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member.
- When called upon, participate in care planning and other meetings, formal and informal.
- Encourage and motivate residents in all areas, providing assistance when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a minimum of 8th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared through background check performed by community.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six (6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health screening.
- Must be able to work varying hours as needed.