IT Support Intern
Our Intern program offers two 10-week sessions. Please let us know which session you would like to participate in.
• June 3rd through August 9th
• June 17th through August 23rd
Pandora Media is looking for a technically savvy and customer service-minded individual to join the IT Support Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate that can support both Macs and PCs in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Our focus is on providing excellent service to Pandora's employees, improving the day-to-day use of technology in our offices, and helping colleagues to improve processes in effective and wise ways. We pride ourselves on a positive, collaborative attitude and a healthy work ethic that sets us apart from other IT departments.
What’s in it for you:
- Meet IT support performance and customer service standards
- Gain knowledge in Mac configuration/troubleshooting/imaging
- Become comfortable and familiar troubleshooting, configuring, and imaging Windows 10
- Support Outlook on Windows and Mac.
- Configuration/troubleshooting of smartphones managed by AirWatch
- Setup/Troubleshoot A/V equipment and new hire desks.
- Generate/Track/Close tickets for all IT related issues in a timely and consistent manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair issues involving hardware, software, network, peripherals, etc.
- Actively contribute to and revise existing documentation.
- Know how to escalate when needed.
- Identify procedures that can be streamlined and recommend solutions often.
- Track and analyze problem resolutions for reporting and training.
- Perform quality assurance tasks such as testing builds, patches, and configurations.
- Other tasks as requested by manager.
To land this gig, you will need:
- Currently enrolled student in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar degree, with strong academic credentials and graduating in December 2019 or May 2020
- Bonus if completed these certifications: ACMT or MCSE
- Demonstrated technical use of Windows 10, OS X, Microsoft Office & Mac Office
- Self-motivated; works effectively with minimal supervision
- Persistent and dependable, especially in achieving project deadlines
- Excellent research and documentation skills specific to step by step procedures, troubleshooting and knowledge base creation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Passion for music, new technologies and self-initiated drive to provide all staff with an excellent customer service experience
- Must be able to work well independently and collaborate in a large team environment.
- Bonus Points if you know: scripting, (i.e. Python, Powershell, or Ruby) Familiar with Casper (JamfPro)