Content Marketing Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers
Pandora is seeking a data-savvy Content Marketing Manager with the experience to accelerate growth for our digital marketing efforts. The Content Marketing Manager will be playing a key role in creating and implementing content that engages, informs our target audiences and further establishes Pandora as a thought leader in the marketing and advertising world. The Content Marketing Manager will balance strategy, creativity and editorial attention-to-detail with a data-driven approach to projects that elevate Pandora for Brands. This person will manage the content development process from end to end, translating content ideas into an always-on editorial calendar based on strategic goals, first party/ third party insights, key markets, budgets and business priorities.
The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the rest of the sales marketing team to be a brand steward, ensuring consistency in the brand’s voice and tone, storytelling and identity across the entire spectrum of marketing and communications.Responsibilities:
- Build and create content strategy with goals to drive brand awareness, leads, web traffic and business growth for Pandora.
- Generate story ideas that position Pandora as a thought leader in the advertising publishing world. Ideate, create and write content that clearly articulates Pandora’s B2B messaging with a focus on the small and medium sized businesses.
- Develop a publishing cadence and manage an integrated editorial calendar, incorporating themes, messages and channels that ladder up to Pandora’s B2B brand principles.
- Work cross-functionally with Pandora's sales, marketing, PR, design, research, audio and consumer marketing teams to generate, write and distribute blogs, podcasts, graphics for social feeds, infographics, white papers, research reports and data journalism and articles, case studies and client success stories, social copy, emails and more.
- Build reports on campaign performance and ROI using Google Analytics, Adwords tracking and Marketing Automation/CRM tools (Marketo).
- Are able to identify key sources internally and externally that will lend authority to our thought leadership content and social strategy.
- Edit and proofread the work of other writers and marketers both internally and externally.
- Collect the newest third party data/insights and trends to utilize for content brainstorming. Leverage first and third party data as well as competitive research to articulate and document insights of real value to our audience
- Use both strong written and analytical skills to create compelling content and analyze how best to structure & optimize our digital presence to aggressively drive leads and engagement with our content.
- Develop and maintain a quality control process for each type of content.
- Ensure that all content is optimized for search engines.
- You are an excellent writer with a deep and diverse portfolio of work to prove it
- 4+ years of experience in brand content, journalism, marketing or communications
- Experience collaborating with writers, visual designers, and subject matter experts
- Experience with writing social copy and an understanding of social media marketing
- Experience with sourcing, scripting, and producing podcasts a plus
- SEO experience a plus
- Should be highly analytical with experience optimizing social media and/or digital marketing campaigns, and translating data into digestible and actionable insights. Prefer candidates with experience in Google Analytics and Marketo.
- You devour the latest news in the tech and marketing world, staying current with the latest trends
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines while paying impeccable attention to detail
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
- Understand design thinking and are passionate about user experience
- Marketing automation (Marketo) experience a plus
- Passionate about music and the power of audio
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".