A/R Credit & Collections Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is hiring a new position in our Atlanta, Georgia location for an accounts receivable specialist. You will have the opportunity to experience how a hybrid tech/music company operates financially, as well as participate in the fun and collaborative culture that we have here at Pandora.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist supports the Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections function. You will be responsible for participating in the transaction flows for accounts receivable, handling exceptions, and resolving any issues, and acting as a liaison between the internal customer and the external service delivery team. You will help to establish best practices in the accounts receivable transaction cycles and help to implement/roll-out such new processes as part of the center of excellence for business process transformation and development. Successful candidates are effective analytically, are critical thinkers and excellent communicators. You will be working with numerous customers and the external service delivery team to collect, and provide credit analysis and keep accounts receivable records updated via data entry. This role requires a general knowledge of accounting, extreme attention to detail, and organizational skills. The right person enjoys solving problems, works well within team, has a passion for customer service, ability to interact with external and internal operations, is responsive, and has the ability work in a fast paced environment under deadlines.
What we are looking for:
- Must have strong multitasking and organizational skills, a strong work ethic, and an innate attention to details
- Highly analytical and inquisitive with an expressed desire to learn and clear communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to complete projects with minimal oversight
- Process-oriented individual who can also keep an eye on the big picture
- Strives for continued improvement and ability to properly manage priorities
- Great customer services skills and ‘can do’ attitude.
- 2+ years of A/R, Credit & Collections experience working business-to-business collections
- Media Experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and practices
- Extreme organization with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to create process flow and improve processes where necessary
- Open to feedback and working closely with a team to develop new skills; desire for continuous learning preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service, listening, and communication skills and be able to persuade and negotiate with customers
- Able to utilize experience to proactively problem solve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Oracle R13 experience Credit & Collections module
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Must be a team player who is well organized
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude
- Strong customer service skills and collaboration with internal and external business partners
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".