At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Executive Assistant, provides executive and administrative support to the Chief Product Officer & Head of Technology, as well as his direct reports. The dynamic candidate we seek will be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, creative, serious, committed, and passionate about his/her work. The candidate needs to be a team player, pleasant, and prepared to do whatever is required with a professional disposition. Confidentiality and discretion are key. The candidate must be extremely professional and possess great communication skills. Due to the visibility of the position, the candidate needs to work well with all levels of company staff.
- Act as first point of contact for the Chief Product Officer and Head of Technology and assist in the following: schedule meetings, organize projects, provide administrative support to the organization’s management team
- Heavy calendar management
- Produce, edit or refine presentations in Power Point and Google Slide as directed by the CPO.
- Perform administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound, decision-making.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate departmental meetings, visitors, retreats and other events.
- Create and distribute Digital Product Development organization updates and other information as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Chief Product Officer and staff, as needed, process Chief Product Officer and VP expense reports.
- Prepare agendas, make copies, set up room, coordinate with speakers, take and type notes, order/pick up/layout refreshments, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ or more years relevant experience in a C-level, executive support role at the highest corporate level. Prior Product or Engineering leadership support is preferred.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for Executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates with respect. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Communicates openly and directly. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient Mac or PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Experience in companies with 1000-10000 employees.
- Experience using Cloud-based systems (Google Docs, Box, Salesforce…)
- Some experience with International travel and or logistics.
- Business, Finance and/or Technology experience.
- Web Publishing experience
- Interest in Music
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org