Manager Client Services
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
This individual will manage a team of client services professionals responsible for seamless campaign execution and high-level client service for advertisers and agencies. The right individual will be a key contributor in the Client Services team and responsible for managing individual contributors, helping ensure accuracy in the execution and maintenance of campaigns, providing guidance on strategic projects, and making decisions. Strong performance management skills and partnership with sales to drive revenue goals is required. This individual will be asked to direct and participate in strategic projects that impact and influence the Pandora services roadmap.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on region or sales channel.
- Facilitates information flow up, down and cross-stream; Makes sure the right people get the right information at the right time
- Expertly team with direct reports to provide best in class account management across direct, programmatic, performance and broadcast business lines
- Reviews creative assets and provides guidance to clients on requirements to meet Pandora standards
- Interprets Pandora Advertising Guidelines and makes exception/approval decisions
- Manages internal approvals and contract reviews
- Provides overflow support for team
- Identifies inefficiencies and provides well-considered solutions with analytical rigor
- Participates in strategic projects that impact and influence the Pandora services roadmap
- Effectively delegates appropriate projects throughout organization
- Interacts with Finance department in regards to billing requests/issues
- Acts as a business partner with sales leadership to drive revenue goals
- Cultivates positive business relationships with clients and sales, sales development, sales research, graphic design and technical teams
- Provides leadership and manages team members while fostering career development conversations
- Assists with internal strategic initiatives such as vetting out new processes and systems
- Influences decisions within Client Services and across the broader organization
- Represents client services in cross functional business initiatives
- Removes barriers for team members by working cross functionally to solve complex issues on custom campaign elements
- 4+ years’ experience in digital/radio advertising operations
- 4-6 years’ experience in digital/radio advertising operations
- BA or BS from accredited university
- Previous functional account manager experience
- Knowledge of the interactive advertising marketplace
- Prior experience with Performance Campaign Management, Programmatic Campaign Management, and Radio broadcast Campaign Management
- Experience hiring, managing, and training a team preferred
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills; polished and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment with solutions oriented approach
- Exercises independent judgment, methods and techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Absorbs stress, deals with ambiguity and calmly leads under pressure
- Has maturity in judgment to channel ideas given broader context and application
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.