At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Professional Services Project Coordinator will manage low-risk, short duration services engagements. These engagements are typically Time and Material engagements of 20 days or less total effort.
- Determine customer and Palo Alto project contacts from Statement of Work
- Identify resources needed and assign or request the resource assignment to the engagement
- In conjunction with project stakeholders, establish project kickoff call and project start dates
- Develop project schedule using appropriate tools and techniques, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Ensure that all team members (internal and customer) understand the scope of the project as well as what they are responsible for individually
- Maintaining schedules of what tasks are required to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings. Coordination and communication of schedule information to the project team
- Create and execute project work schedules, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis
- Create and provide weekly customer status reports throughout the engagement until the purchased Time and Expense is exhausted
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Good communication skills including written, verbal, presentation (including Microsoft PowerPoint), and adaptive (multi-level)
- Good organizational skills including tool utilization (spreadsheets, project management tools, mind maps), information capture, attention to detail, and prioritization
- Flexible to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines; able to promptly and efficiently react to project adjustments and alterations
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves.
As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.