Senior Business Analyst (Product Strategy)
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. The Product Strategy team helps us do just that, by focusing on critical strategic and business challenges to drive and support our industry leadership and growth. We roll up to the Chief Product Officer and operate in an “unpolitical,” tight-knit environment with a supportive, learning-oriented and fun culture.
Your efforts will directly contribute to our trajectory and success, by ensuring all levels of the organization have the insights to address complex technology & business issues, make important decisions, and grow effectively. Your data expertise, business insight, ability to paint the “big picture” as well as dive into the details, and influence will help you collaborate with different teams to solve problems, uncover opportunities, and drive results.
- Become the expert: Aggregate & understand the fundamental data in our business, link key drivers of performance to the metrics, and ensure data quality for analysis & reporting
- Democratize information: Roll out KPIs regularly, improve format & automate efforts to provide timely access & accurate data
- Support insight-driven decisions: Design & conduct thoughtful analyses & modeling, synthesize & translate data into actionable insights, and identify trends & opportunities to improve the business
- Independently lead workstreams: Define the approach & plan, execute autonomously, and drive cross-functional alignment
- Collaborate and build relationships: Work closely across teams and functions to gather the right information, pressure-test data & analyses, co-create deliverables, and accelerate execution
- Deliver results: Develop high-quality deliverables to articulate insights & recommendations for leadership consumption
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in a high-tech company, with demonstrated ability to strategically analyze and synthesize data into useful formats and actionable insights
- Independent thinker with endless curiosity, backed by a robust analytical skillset
- Proven self-starter with a high-energy, company first, positive attitude that thrives in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal & written communication, with the ability to articulate complex ideas effectively to peers and executives alike
- Ability to build trust, lead through influence, and collaborate across teams & functions
- Experience with MS Access, Excel, databases, or other related data tools
- BA/BS in statistics, analytics, economics or equivalent fields
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.#LI-MP1