Senior Campaign Manager, Prisma Public Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
In this role within the Prisma Public Cloud marketing team, you will be responsible for creating the global campaign strategy and plan, orchestrating with the global teams, identifying the marketing mix, leading the development of all the campaign components, and supporting programs that will generate pipeline to capture, nurture, and close new business and expand opportunities within existing accounts.
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven, flexible, and creative tech industry demand-gen professional who possesses diverse marketing knowledge and experience. Excellent collaboration, communication, and organization skills are required to successfully manage programs from end-to-end. B2B, cloud, security, and services campaign experience a bonus.
- Collaborate with the product and content marketing organizations to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets
- Iterate and refine those messages for specific audiences and based on results
- Define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar, and required resources to execute the campaign
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs
- Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals
- Coordinate with Field and HUB teams in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa to deliver on an integrated demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs
- Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches
- Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, content marketing, channel, and field marketing to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI (Return on Investments) analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules
- 10+ years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience
- Experience building globally integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company
- Experience writing and/or developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners is a plus
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Candidate must have a successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting the strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done
- Ability to write promotional content – eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.), and provide strategic direction and guidance on the content mix needed to support the campaign
- Extensive hands-on experience with marketing automation and program collaboration tools: SFDC, Marketo, WorkFront, G-Suite, etc.
- Some domestic and international travel required
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in cloud security, networking, endpoint, or enterprise infrastructure a HUGE plus
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats, cyber attacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.