Senior Product Manager (Cortex XDR)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Your career
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for world-class product managers to expand the team. Cortex XDR is transforming the detection and response market by natively integrating network, endpoint and cloud data to stop sophisticated attacks. As a Product Manager for Cortex XDR, you will be responsible for developing and driving products for SOC teams to
provide them visibility to the full and coherent picture of what is happening in their environment across endpoint, network, and cloud by focusing them on high fidelity incidents for efficient investigation, quick response, and adaptation that will improve the total security posture of their organizations.
To be successful in this position you possess a combination of strong business insight and technical skills as well as to have a real passion for driving security products while bridging customer business requirements with trends in the threat landscape. Be comfortable with frequent interaction with customers, prospects and industry analysts presenting our solution and explaining our security value while understanding and
articulating their requirements. A successful track record of working closely with the Engineering and clear communication of business goals in technical terms.
- Be the local resource for Cortex XDR INR to present product vision and roadmap in meetings with customers and partners in HQ
- Work closely with HQ-based Product Management teams to represent Cortex XDR INR requirements - Cortex Hub, Cortex Data Lake, MSSP, Response platform, Prisma, Autofocus and Demisto
- Lead Cortex XDR competitive lab
- Lead Cortex XDR MSSP roadmap, define the product requirements and work closely with the partners to provide the best solution for them. Assist with hands-on integrations required in each partner environment to provide the best MDR solution with Cortex XDR.
- Work with US-based Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers to quickly solve issues and provide solutions to the local market
- Assist Cortex XDR TMEs and Cortex XDR Sales Engineers in supporting and enabling sales teams, partners and customers
- BS/MS in a technical field
- Strong desire to take ownership of the full product lifecycle
- 3+ years Product management experience in security domains
- 3+ years in the cloud, network security or related markets
- Expertise in EPP/EDR market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional skills
- Strong teammate ability to lead and give support to cross-functional teams
- Experience in dynamic environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills required
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.