Customer Support Representative
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
You will be responsible for assisting worldwide customers with administrative issues originating from phone calls, email and Web cases and processing Return Materials Authorization (RMA) requests. This role will verify entitlement, and ensure that high priority cases are handled in accordance with contractual SLAs. You will be the point of contact and work cases for customers with licensing or Support account login issues. You are someone who thinks logically and troubleshoot complex licensing issues. You’ll submit RMA requests to our global logistics partner in accordance with local government customs regulations, and communicate shipping and tracking information to the customer. You work well in a group and can liaise with Product Marketing, Operations, and Sales on behalf of customers and will run and properly route correspondence received by the Support Department. You will be responsible for writing internal and external administrative and RMA procedures documents. You have a professional manner and strong verbal, written and customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to multitask in a dynamic technical environment.
- Delivery of superb customer support to internal and external customers
- Deep understanding of product licensing and entitlements
- Provide phone, email and Web case support to internal and external customers with administrative issues
- Handle support correspondence, ensuring that it reaches the proper recipients
- Submit RMA requests to logistics partner following government import/export rules
- Assist customer with RMA shipping and tracking information
- Craft procedural documentation for internal and external customers
- Customer service experience in large corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Organized and logical thinker with non-technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Self-starter who can learn quickly and adjust to change as new products and processes are introduced
- Reliable and dependable great teammate
- Basic computer skills, Sales Force or other case management system and Outlook specifically
- Experience with RMAs a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at accommodations@