Sales Enablement Specialist, Cloud
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Ramping Specialist reports into the Director of Prisma Public Cloud Sales Enablement and will execute against the existing program plan including assuming the role of lead facilitator for the current instructor-led elements of our ramping and on-boarding program. In this role, you will be instrumental in both the design and implementation of our Sales New Hire Training.
We are looking for a high energy, successful salesperson who has a passion for teaching and developing others. Do you have a strong working knowledge of sales methodologies, pipeline management, customer engagement, and general go-to-market sales strategies of high performing sales teams? Are both an independent leader and highly collaborative, creative and energized by the challenge of meeting the needs of an evolving and dynamic Prisma Public Cloud Sales team? If so this role may be what you are looking for!
- Help to create and develop the program in conjunction with the broader Sales Enablement team
- Proficient in teaching all content in the program including the in-depth demo portion of the training for all Public Cloud solutions
- Fully understand and be able to teach/demonstrate all product positioning, pricing and competitive analysis in a classroom setting
- Work cross-functionally to develop sales simulations and mock scenarios
- Work independently with Product Management and Marketing on the enablement program
- Develop a deep understanding of all Cloud solutions and products included in the program-(Devops, CI/CD, ShiftLeft Security Model, Container Security, and some programming experience a plus)
- Understand all industry best practices and unique programs and evaluate the applicability to incorporate into the Public Cloud Enablement program
- Solid technical competence around SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Tools)
- Experience and ability to understand and articulate Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) – ability to understand and articulate
- Experience in Sales Training/Enablement
- Experience in training program creation, and teaching and delivering training materials
- Industry knowledge of security product market trends and directional awareness of our roadmap and technology development efforts
- Knowledge of competitor Public Cloud security products
- Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual and matrix environment
- Limited travel, but possibility to travel internationally for 30 days at a time delivering the onboarding program
- Strong communication, written, verbal and presentation skills
Our sales enablement members support our sales account teams to assist in large organization’s migrations to more secure environments. Sales enablement works to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, empowering the teams across the world. As part of sales enablement, you impact time spent selling, win rates, and deal sizes. You support the sales team by helping them with what they need to successfully engage and educate the buyer throughout the process. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.