Global Territory Sales Representative
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
As the APAC GTSR, you will have a dual role. Firstly, you will remotely own and manage global accounts in Australia and Korea. Secondly, you will be the lead inside sales person for the APAC Global Accounts team, supporting a team of Global Account Managers with whom you will collaborate in order to develop strategies and territory plans that focus on executing account goals and driving new business opportunities. You will succeed in this role by being a strong team player, building strong global and local relationships with regional stakeholders, drive adoption strategies of global standards within key customers and deliver overachievement of yours and the APAC team’s revenue goals.
- Establish yourself in the global selling team of each Global Account as the main point of contact for Australia and Korea - “the go-to person”
- Manage tactical business while investing in larger, longer term strategic opportunities
- Drive revenue growth and end-to-end incremental sales to closure for GAM accounts in collaboration with GAM’s and channel teams
- Ensure global pricing consistency is established and maintained
- Providing complex, multi-country quoting support to the APAC GAM team
- Leverage the use of teleconference, email, demos, and internal sales tools to perform selling activities (Call Blitz, UTDs, Webinar, LENs, etc.)
- Develop relationships with new prospects by following up on inbound leads and self-prospecting from a defined global accounts list
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing teams to develop regional call campaigns
- Work closely with the local channel partner community to nurture leads and opportunities from opening through to close
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads
- Maintain records of customers called and update Salesforce.com daily
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline & present regular forecasting for review
- Some regional travel may be necessary
- 5+ years of sales experience in the IT industry
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Dedicated individual eager to learn and develop themselves
- Comfortable working in a matrix, team environment
- Demonstrates a professional phone manner and conduct
- Is able to effectively set priorities, with great time management skills to maintain focus on daily objectives
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally e.g. signoffs require relationships at all levels
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan for their territory
- Ambitious, disciplined, and a great teammate
- Strong communication and listening skills
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.