Technical Solutions Architect (Expedition Support)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Technical Solutions Architect (Expedition Support) will focus on helping the Expedition Team with the first layer of support and help our major customers to be sure they know how to use the tool. The Expedition Support Engineer will be part of the Expedition team and will help to diagnose problems faced by customers and provide a detailed information to the development team to speed up the process of fixing bugs. This is highly technical, hands-on role that will require thought leadership, novel solutions, and the ability to design and deploy Expedition on complex environments
- Research new features and technologies to determine how to maximize value to customers
- Create methodologies, templates, and tools for deployment of Expedition deployments
- This will involve leveraging field experience and working with SMEs to develop usable, actionable documents
- Pro-actively work with account teams to identify customers who will benefit from Architecture services and demonstrate the value to those customers
- Meet with customer teams to design and document the complete project
- Provide knowledge transfer of next-generation technologies to customers, Professional Service Engineers, and Resident Engineers for on-going, long-term migrations
- Ensure the success of the large-scale customer projects
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent document creation skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in the installation, configuration and operation of Palo Alto Networks products
- Extensive knowledge of different security threats
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- Demonstrated project leadership skills and ability to run design meetings
- Ability to leverage a variety of tools to complete migrations (scripts, Excel, third party tools, etc.)
- CNSE, CISSP, CCIE/JNCIE-SEC or equivalents
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.