Sales Operations Renewal Representative
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Operations Renewal Representative will be responsible for the daily creation and administration of subscription & support renewal quotations. You will execute at all phases of the contract renewal life-cycle, including up-front communication, preparation of quotes for customers, and revisions to quotes. In this role, you will also include interacting with channel partners and internal sales personnel to provide support renewal quotes and reporting - and reports to the Manager - Sales Operations Renewals, in our office in Plano, TX.
We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- Work with channel partners and sales team to provide quotes for maintenance and subscriptions renewals 90-120 days prior to their contract expiration date
- Validate and confirm the accuracy of all supporting data for the quote and resolve any discrepancies
- Collaborate with Inside Sales Representatives and the Major Account Managers to understand any special customer issues and situations
- Maintain thorough and accurate installed customer base and service contract information in SAP and other applications
- Clearly understand all product offering, subscription, and renewal licensing models
- Maintain detailed notes, quotes, and relevant information on each renewal account within Salesforce.com
- Experience in quoting/order operations/ sales environment.
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail and proven organization and administration skills.
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Sales & Distribution module in SAP (or similar ERP system)
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.