Program Director, Ecosystems Special Initiatives
This is a high profile role reporting up to the SVP of Ecosystems in our organization. We’re looking for a Director-level individual who is highly organized, proactive, and possesses both a strategic mindset and strong attention to detail. The role involves supporting the SVP, Ecosystems, to run the cadence of our global Ecosystems businesses with an eye toward developing the long term, strategy, operations and planning process for the organization.
This is a strategic role (not administrative) for someone who wants to be at the intersection of Strategy and Operations. If you're interested in being a GM someday and want exposure and direct impact to executive decision-making, x-functional problem solving and mission critical projects that will impact the trajectory of the whole company - this is the right job for you!
- Provide day-to-day partnership to the SVP of Ecosystems on a range of mission critical and highly visible topics for the company
- Assist in developing a common taxonomy, and processes for how we interact with partner of all types (Channel, SI, SP, etc..)
- Act as a key leader within the organization to establish not only the ability to execute well but to amplify key values: a growth mindset, focus on cross functional inclusion and teamwork, and high integrity.
- Help run the cadence for our strategic decision-making including supporting QBRs, strategic forums, major decision meetings, etc. while making sure key actions and decisions are being driven by the right stakeholders to achieve targeted outcomes
- Partner with internal constituents including company executives as well as the sales, services, finance, marketing, product, human resources, and analytics teams
- Support the Ecosystems organization in building out our process infrastructure (documentation, templates, decision-making models, action item capture, etc.) and provide non-administrative Programs leadership to ensure we're running smoothly
- Support the creation of mission-critical presentations for the SVP, Ecosystems including but not limited to Board Decks, All-Hands materials, etc.
- Work with our analytics teams to support the development of analysis / dashboards and resulting insight generation to ensure our Ecosystems functions are running optimally
- Recommend and implement new programs, processes, and analytics so we become incrementally better at running our Ecosystems organization
- Experience in multiple indirect route to market motions (SI, Disti, Var, SP etc..) - Breadth is desired
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in management consulting, “bizops” functions or Associate Chief of Staff-like roles in Technology
- Strong undergrad academic credentials and a history of early career success or MBA graduate from a top-tier business school
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Successful track record of Project or Program Management and comfort independently driving the process for multi-faceted efforts with many stakeholders
- Collaborative team player willing to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
- Fluency in developing executive ready slides, leading analysis and data-driven insight generation efforts is critical
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
- Experience in managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgment and diplomacy
- Expertise in the enterprise technology and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
- Additional relevant experience with large transformations including PMO is a plus
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.