Senior Manager Workplace Resources, ASEAN
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are seeking a Senior Manager Workplace Resources, ASEAN, who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced dynamic company. You will be responsible for the effective management and development of the Workplace Resources department with responsibility for corporate real estate functions in our ASEAN offices. You will also be involved with working with APJ WPR director and WPR Managers in ASEAN and Japan on regional departmental development projects in the region.
- Lead and develop WPR for our ASEAN offices
- Facilities management
- Leasing and project management
- Contract management
- Space planning, moves, add changes and restocking
- Financial management
- Collaboration and partnership with Safety and Security teams to support Environmental, Health & Safety programs
- Domestic and international travel approximately 3 times a year
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues including emergency response outside working hours
- Experience leading a WPR department in a fast-growing dynamic environment
- Experience balancing the demands of clients, other WPR functions and other support departments whilst managing a combination of internal and outsourced resources to produce consistently excellent results
- Full cycle coordination and planning services such as reception, security, maintenance/repairs, mail, shipping/receiving archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal, and recycling
- Professional supplier management in a corporate/commercial environment
- Solid experience implementing existing and developing new processes/policies/procedures
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources
- Leasing activities such as renting new space, lease renewals and renegotiations
- Project management (hard, soft services and construction projects) and supervising and coordinating the work of contractors, ensuring minimum disruption to core activities
- Execute and prepare tender documents for signing off contract in line with company policies and involving the right stakeholders
- Ability to create and manage operational budgets and calculate and compare costs for required goods and services
The Workplace Resource team constantly strives to make our work environment comfortable, effective, productive and appealing. The workplace has a direct impact on your happiness, productivity, and how we accomplish our mission. As a team, we take care of the day to day facilities services throughout our organization. We own the build-out projects while maintaining a productive, innovative environment for the business to work in.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.