At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Farm, the in-house creative ad agency at Palo Alto Networks, is currently seeking a Creative Copywriter to work on-site at our Santa Clara creative studio.
- Work closely with our other creative copywriters, producers, graphic designers, and art directors, copy editors, product marketing managers, and campaign managers to provide copy for new media: headlines, digital ads, social, email/landing pages, one-offs, massive campaigns and everything in between
- Meeting and communicating with clients over the course of a project’s lifespan
- Create a succinct, compelling, grammatically correct copy
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality
- Write and think creatively, on-brand, in the company’s voice
- Research concepts as needed and pitch ideas to stakeholders
- Quickly understand security concepts and translate them into compelling copy
- Have impeccable writing and grammar skills
- 2-4 years of either agency or related experience generating effective and compelling creative copy
- Comfortable writing for all digital and traditional platforms
- Writing excellent, engaging, relatable copy to compel the reader to take action
- The flexibility and willingness to seamlessly incorporate client feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills, with an uncompromising eye for detail
- Collaborating with others to ideate creative strategies and build innovative campaigns
- Knowledge of tech, specifically the cybersecurity space, is a plus
Our Manufacturing team has extensive business and project management experience in the contract manufacturing industry. This team has a dedication to success and a consistent track record of success in all aspects of supply chain and project management.
Our manufacturing team leadership establishes clear objectives, defining and implementing profit improvement and profiling inventory management, valuation, and lead-time improvement programs. If you have a passion for extensive end-to-end manufacturing and supply chain with the knowledge and experience, we want you!
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.