Product Manager (Customer Experience - GlobalProtect Cloud Service)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a team player who can think end-to-end while obsessing about the pixel perfect design. You love using data to validate decisions and have experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You possess a clear sense of design and enjoy executing elegant, simple customer experiences that creatively address complex business problems. As the Product Manager of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for developing and driving requirements for GlobalProtect Cloud Service and delivering a consistent and elegant customer experience throughout. This includes creating workflows and experiences that match the level of innovation found throughout our product portfolio: clear onboarding, well-developed documentation, and clean APIs. You will also work very closely with other product managers across our broader team to advocate for the overall customer experience while aligning with business goals and objectives.
- Working with multiple partners, including product managers, documentation, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the design suggestions
- Creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Documenting detailed functional specifications
- Running and participating in customer research efforts and evaluating feedback
- Evaluating existing products and recommending optimizations
- Staying up-to-speed on relevant industry trends and monitoring competitive products
- Experience in web/UX design, social, banners, games, video, and infographics a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or another engineering/technical degree, MBA is preferred
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing front end experiences, ideally in admin interfaces for networking or security products and/or enterprise mobile applications
- Well versed in translating complex problems into customer jobs and outcomes
- Fluency in firewall solutions and cloud services
- Strong interpersonal skills; Creative thinker
- A passion for modern UX and CX methodologies
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to team members
- Ability to own and follow through with projects independently and assist with larger project requests
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with a range of design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite
- Fluency in responsive, mobile first, and native design
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.