Partner Marketing Head, APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Head of Partner Marketing, you are responsible for growing Palo Alto Networks’ business by creating and driving the execution of highly strategic go-to-market programs with our Nextwave partners. Your primary role is to support the company’s strategy by creating and executing innovative marketing programs that support the company's growth goals through a vibrant partner community. You will also play a critical role in identifying and growing new routes to market to help accelerate our position and leadership in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. Palo Alto Networks is transforming the cybersecurity industry, and this position will play a leadership role in driving the development and management of our strategic ecosystem.
Reporting to the APAC & Japan Marketing leader, the APAC Partner Marketing Head will work closely with the company’s partners and sales teams to drive the various growth initiatives. You will develop strong relationships with sales, channel sales, and worldwide channel organizations to build and drive go-to-market plans across the region.
Your work will have a direct impact on the overall sales growth and pipeline for the fastest-growing network security company. As such, you will need excellent people management, business, planning, communication, and project management skills.
- Build, manage, and execute regional distributor and focused partner marketing plans with a focus on training/enablement, demand generation, and partner productivity
- Support channel-enablement activities and training initiatives driven by both distribution and channel sales teams
- Be an active participant of the regional marketing and channel-sales management team
- Build and manage the demand-generation plans for enterprise and mid-market partners to drive penetration into the commercial market
- Manage and track pipeline and business by campaign against regional market targets
- Drive activities that encourage new partners to participate in marketing activities
- Participate in quarterly sales business reviews
- Assist with recruitment campaigns for new resellers and drive onboarding/ramp-to-revenue leveraging distribution resources and programs
- Perform in supportive, results- and teamwork-oriented environment
- Strong business acumen, preferably earned through 12-15 years’ relevant experience in a marketing/business-related discipline
- Knowledge of the partner landscape and volume partner marketing
- Experience with current marketing methodologies
- Knowledge of partner-marketing platforms and automation tools desired
- Demonstrable competency in IT marketing
- Budget and project-management skills
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales processes and systems
- Proven track record of planning and executing go-to-market programs
- Previous experience in channel marketing, distribution marketing, and partner management
- Ability to fully understand Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation security platform and portfolios of technology partner products to market joint solutions
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
- Background in sales and channel is an added advantage
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high-impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.