Senior Product Marketing Manager, Alliances
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Alliances Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating content, detailing the joint value proposition combining Palo Alto Networks and our strategic alliance’s partners, both systems integrators as well as technology integrations. You will create the foundational messaging that cross-functional teams will leverage to position and sell our products. You will work closely with the leadership of marketing, business development, product management, and sales to create a winning go to market strategy.
- Build and maintain Palo Alto Networks partner messaging – targeting systems integrators as well as technology integration partners
- Work closely with business development on developing our alliances go-to-market (GTM) plans, strategies, and product positioning
- Develop and present content for webinars, customer presentations, industry events, analyst and press briefings, and industry trade journals
- Train the sales organization on capabilities and competitive differentiation
- Work closely with field marketing to develop ongoing awareness and demand generation programs
- 7-10 years of marketing experience with specific responsibility for developing high impact messaging and leading a team
- Security product marketing experience, specific to technology integrations and or system integrators
- Experience developing programs with alliances partners
- Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies coming from engineering and product management into business-minded value propositions
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically to deliver a steady stream of sales tools and collateral
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Solid analytical and business skills
- Visiting customers, prospects, and partners will be an essential part of this role
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Depth in information security or network security a plus
- Experience in public speaking a plus
- Willingness to travel
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be an industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.