Technical Account Manager - Saudi Arabia
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages our Customers’ services experience to ensure Palo Alto Networks is exceeding customer expectations. As a partner to the Account Team, the TAM understands the account strategy and the customer’s security and business priorities in order to provide guidance, to share operational best practices and to mitigate risk.
● Serve as the Palo Alto Networks central point of contact for services delivery ensuring integrated services for customers
● Understanding customer’s challenges and their environment to provide technical information, guidance, and support
● Advise customers on their team’s development, platform adoption and deployment of best practices (using tools such as Best Practice Assessment and Threat Assessment)
● Become a trusted advisor for customers on how to best leverage their investment including, when platform expansion is advised, how to adopt new features and when to upgrade software and/or hardware
● Manage complex customer situations, coordinating the actions of multiple stakeholders (engineering, customer support etc) ensuring the customer and internal stakeholders have the information required to make decisions and resolve customer issues quickly
● Deliver a Quarterly Services Review with the support and involvement of the Account Team
● Identify service opportunities for the account team
● Engage Product Management on behalf of the customer to communicate security priorities and operational requirements as feature requests
● Experience in technical support and/or professional services within the high-tech industry
● Client facing sales or services experience
● Project management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain the impact in business terms
● Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, consistently delivering results
● Demonstrated ability to identify key customer stakeholders, engage and build relationships without direct supervision
● Ability to influence teams across the organization to achieve desired customer outcomes
● Knowledge of networking, cyber security network security is preferred
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.