Major Sales Representative
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to reach out to them and help them understand what we can do. That’s where you come in. We are growing our Inside Sales team and are looking for proven top performers to join us.
As a Major Sales Representative, we are seeking a young sales professional to support and drive sales in a set of major accounts that you will work in conjunction with the Major Account Manager. You will play a key role in supporting the account management in the field and help expanding the customer base and drive revenue within the accounts. You will be measured by achieving the sales quota of the aligned accounts and work as an inside Sales Representative for the field.
- Close collaboration with the aligned Account Management
- Support in build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline
- Maintain sales opportunities, pipeline and customer data in our CRM system
- Research on defined target accounts
- Support Account Managers in creating proposals out of our CRM system
- Work closely with our support functions for deal design
- Close and maintain smaller opportunities in collaboration with the Account Management
- Hunt for and sell to new clients by identifying cross-selling & up-selling opportunities
- Support sales campaigns, product demos and POCs
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
- Native german speaker
- Preferred candidates with 2+ years sales experience in the IT (security) industry
- Knowledge in using Salesforce.com as leading CRM system
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Passionate about his/her work.
- Interacts effectively with others
- Demonstrates a professional phone manner and conduct
- Maintains focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities