Regional Global Account Manager India & SAARC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Regional Global Account Manager (RGAM), your primary responsibility will be to sell the Palo Alto Networks portfolio of products and services into the most significant accounts in the Global Account Program. You will be responsible for building and managing regional relationships within these accounts that have significant presence in India but are primarily headquartered in the US or EMEA. Your role will have you defining and driving the India component of a Global Account Strategy per account that will be led by the worldwide GAM. You must be able to build strong global and local relationships, drive and execute adoption strategies of global standards with regional stakeholders and deliver over-achievement of your revenue goals.
● Establish yourself in the global selling team of each Global Account as the main point of contact for the India region - “the go-to person”
● Co-develop Strategic Global Account plans with the lead GAMs of each Global Account. Your consultative approach will have you executing flawlessly on the India strategy to maximize and accelerate revenue generation.
● Constructs and sells large multi-product, integrated solutions and services utilizing strategic partnerships which drive business outcomes
● Leverage your strong Sell-to relationships in the large Global GSI’s to identify, cultivate and handover new business opportunities to the local India business
● Manages tactical business while investing in larger, longer term strategic opportunities
● Act as an inspired leader for a large extended team of virtual resources to ensure consistent and effective team engagement and ensuring optimal usage of resources across management, supporting and partner organizations
● Ensure global pricing consistency is established and maintained
● Effectively present and deliver the Palo Alto Networks value proposition, develop compelling proposals and negotiate great, everybody wins agreements