At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products. This team amplifies our organization’s products, focusing on efficient, empowering business tactics to enable a group of channel partners to leverage and utilize our brand and products. This team drives educational understanding and depth of knowledge in a group of strong partners that delivers our products into multiple industries.
- Manage the relationships with Palo Alto Networks Distributors and drive business growth
- Ensure channel strategy alignment with Regional Sales Leadership
- Partner with the Distributors to implement growth strategies and maximize revenue
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with Sales Leadership and the Distributors
- Present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Articulate the value of Palo Alto Networks to the Distributor and ensure their sales team are enabled
- Ability to analyze need, present value, negotiate and close deals with key Distribution partners
- Work extensively with channel partner sales and pre-sales leadership team to develop channel strategies and achieve common goals and sales targets
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive position of the company
- Improve short term revenue and long-term goals
- Pre-plan channel strategy with your channel partners
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets working with channel partners
- Track record of Distribution sales enablement activities and management
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- 6+ years sales experience in the IT industry
- Keeps abreast of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Passionate about their work/ Is achievement oriented
- Strategic sales capability and the experience driving and implementing mutually beneficial channel sales strategies
- Ability to affect change as required
- Proven track record of driving Distribution growth
- Able to maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally e.g. signoffs require relationships at all levels
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.