TAC Queue Lead
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks, Global Customer Support is looking for a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Queue Lead to help us manage the day to day operations within the TAC in Amsterdam.
TAC Queue Lead will be responsible for helping engineers manage their day and ensuring our customers are receiving support in a timely manner. In this role, you will coordinate the distribution of work tasks to TAC Engineers, monitors incoming call volumes and ensures even distribution among engineers based on workload, considers time sensitivity of requests to ensure customer satisfaction and respond to escalations and ensure proper resources are assigned.
To carry out this function effectively, our support solutions must be easily accessible, effective, reliable, and deliver results. You will collaborate with our Technical Support leadership team to identify process and staffing gaps and in-turn drive down ASA, ATR thereby increasing customer response times and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor queue for adherence
- Monitor queue and track inbound and outbound interactions while keeping technical support engineers and management aware of day to day volume
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Manually assign cases when necessary
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate team
- Facilitate warm hand-offs or transfers between support partners and PAN engineers
- Facilitate theatre and time zone realignments
- Assign maintenance events to engineers based on skillset and service level
- Monitor long interactions to identify engineers who need technical assistance with issues
- Provide the initial response to sales escalations and ensure the case is being worked appropriately
- Provide detailed interaction reports and scheduling changes to all levels of management
- Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, in WFM and adjust schedules when necessary
- Experience in Enterprise high technology Support Delivery and/or Support Quality role
- Successful track record of delivering quality results in a complex environment
- Consistent and disciplined
- Meticulous and observant
- Proven ability to develop effective, matrixed, cross-organizational relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies
- Solid leadership skills; self-motivated and a self-starter with a "can do" attitude
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels
- Experience in creating reports and communication for Senior Management audience in high pressure and time-critical situations
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.