Director of Product Marketing, SASE
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Director of Product Marketing at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a leadership role in planning and executing the product marketing strategy for our cloud-delivered SASE offerings. You will own positioning, messaging, content creation and sales enablement for the product line that you are responsible for.
You will work closely with stakeholders from product management, sales, field marketing, and technology partners to develop and execute your strategy.
- Establish the unique value proposition and messaging for your product line, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas.
- Author compelling, high quality content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video.
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns.
- Effectively work at building and executing plans that cross different functional groups, including product management, business development and sales.
- Represent the company in customer engagements and at events, to evangelize our point of view
- 7+ years of product marketing experience is required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings.
- Experience with enterprise networking (including switching, routing, or VPN) and network security (including Firewall, SWG or Sandboxing).
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org