Product Manager (Twistlock -IL)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our Product team. This Product Manager will gather requirements, plan the roadmap, define the user experience of features, and guide their implementation. PMs work closely with development teams and UX designers.
More information about the product we develop can be found on https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/cloud-security
- Expert in the cloud-native market that we’re focused on
- Understand the history, technology, and the direction of the market and proactively steer our product roadmap accordingly
- Talk with customers often, to understand deployment trends and operational patterns, understand pain points in existing solutions, and product features through customer's eyes
- The interface between our field and engineering
- Help sellers and architects understand our value, competitive differentiation, and best practices for designing and operating our product
- Help with competitive escalations, talking with demanding customers, and communicating our roadmap internally and externally
- Have a passion for building differentiated products with great user experiences; they identify patterns in customer and market needs, synthesize and generalize feedback and requests, track them systematically, and deliver clear, thoughtful, and well-defined feature specs
- Great team member –excellent communicators, organize teams, solicit feedback from others, are welcoming of better ideas, are decisive decision-makers, and think “we and us” instead of “you and I”
- 5-10 years of experience in highly technical roles in product management, development, or enterprise services, often at large organizations or innovative startups
- BSc. in majors including Computer Science, and Electrical / Computer Engineering from TAU, BGU, HUJI, The Open University, or Technion with GPA of 85 and up
- Direct experience in security, cloud services, Linux, and at least a foundational knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Talk with customers often, they understand deployment trends and operational patterns, they understand pain points in existing solutions, and they see product features through customer's eyes
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.