Sr Product Manager (R&D Customer Experience)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a team-player who can think end-to-end while obsessing about the pixel perfect design. You love using data to validate decisions and have experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You possess a clean sense of design and enjoy executing elegant, simple customer experiences that creatively address complex business problems. As the Product Manager of Customer Experience, you will be responsible for developing and driving requirements for Prisma Access (formerly GlobalProtect Cloud Service) and delivering a consistent and elegant customer experience throughout. This includes creating workflows and experiences that match the level of innovation found throughout our product portfolio: clear on-boarding, well-developed documentation, and clean APIs. You will also work very closely with other product managers across our broader team to advocate for the overall customer experience while aligning with business goals and objectives.
- Working with multiple partners, including product managers, documentation, engineers, and other designers in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the design suggestions
- Creating user flows, wireframes and prototypes
- Documenting detailed functional specifications
- Running and participating in customer research efforts and evaluating feedback
- Evaluating existing products and recommending optimizations
- Staying up-to-speed on relevant industry trends and monitoring competitive products
- Experience in web/UX design, social, banners, games, video, and infographics a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science, other engineering/technical degree, MBA preferred
- 2-3 years of experience designing front end experiences, ideally in admin interfaces for networking or security products and/or enterprise mobile applications
- Well versed in translating complex problems into customer jobs and outcomes
- Fluency in firewall solutions and cloud services
- Strong interpersonal skills; Creative thinker
- Passion for modern UX and CX methodologies
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to team members
- Ability to own and follow through with projects independently and assist with larger projects requests
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Fluency in responsive, mobile first, and native design
Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.