Product Marketing Manager - Customer Success Tools
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will own the go-to-market efforts for the many customer success tools we have. These tools enable our customers to be successful in deploying, managing and operationalize our technology. The more our customers can adhere to best practices, understand how to optimize our technology and be more effective and protecting their business, the better off they will be. It is all about keeping our customer on the path to getting as much business value out of their investment as possible. Our Success Tools include Security Lifecycle Review (SLR), Best Practice Assessment (BPA), Prevention Posture Assessment (PPA), Expedition, IronSkillet, and others.
You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to deeply understand our success tools technology and how to best communicate and position our key messages to our target audience. You will use this knowledge to develop positioning, messaging, GTM strategy, tactics, content, assets (internal and external) and enablement, with a special focus on enabling sales and channel to understand how and when to use these tools.
- Develop and write positioning statements, messaging documents with overview and customer benefits (business and technical)
- Define and lead go-to-market and launch efforts in collaboration with, marketing teams, business leaders, product management, sales, and channel partners
- Build compelling content and assets (datasheets, blogs, web pages, whitepapers, presentations, and more) to fulfill marketing goals, including establishing thought leadership, enable customer success, growing our footprint at existing customers, and landing new customers
- In partnership with other marketing organizations (content development, field marketing, creative services, PR, other teams) to distribute & communicate messaging, execute campaigns and events to fulfill industry leadership and pipeline targets
- Develop customer success stories using creative formats like video, infographics, and blogs
- Event support includes travel (~25%) to provide event support and resource planning. Multiple events will require articulate communication of key messages to target audiences, including customer, sales, and partners
- 5+ years of technology product marketing, product management, or technical marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to develop messaging, conduct webinars, and create GTM plans
- Experience with content generation, including creating whitepapers, datasheets, infographics, web copy, blogs, etc. Mus also be able to use the Google Suite of tools
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including product management, field marketing, creative services, customer success teams, sales, and partners
- Creativity to develop unique marketing concepts to engage all target audiences (customers, partners, sales and internal)
- Experience with cybersecurity preferred
- Experience in conducting training sessions, attend/staffing tradeshows and events
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.