Senior Product Manager (UX)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for world-class product managers to expand the team. We are looking for a team player who can think end-to-end while obsessing about the pixel perfect design. You possess a clear sense of design and enjoy executing elegant, simple customer experiences that creatively address complex business problems. As the product manager responsible for UX, you will be responsible for developing and driving requirements for AutoFocus and delivering a consistent and elegant customer experience throughout. This includes creating workflows and experiences that match the level of innovation found throughout our product portfolio: clear onboarding, well-developed documentation, and clean APIs. You will also work very closely with other product managers across our broader team to advocate for the overall customer experience while aligning with business goals and objectives.
- Direction, productization, and full lifecycle management of threat intelligence-related products and features
- Working with multiple partners, including product managers, documentation, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts
- Incorporate complex technical and business requirements into the design suggestions
- Creating user flows, wireframes, and prototypes
- Documenting detailed product requirements
- Customer engagement and relationship development for product evangelism, and requirement gathering
- Evaluating existing products and recommending optimizations
- Staying up-to-speed on relevant industry trends and monitoring competitive products
- At least 2-3 years of experience designing front end experiences, ideally in admin interfaces for networking or security products and/or enterprise applications
- Well versed in translating complex problems into customer jobs and outcomes
- Highlight your fluency in firewall solutions and cloud services
- Strong interpersonal skills; Creative thinker
- A passion for modern UX and CX methodologies
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to team members
- Ability to own and follow through with projects independently and assist with larger project requests
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Proficiency with a range of design and prototyping tools including Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite
- Inherent passion for cyber security research, threat analytics, and problem-solving
- Understanding of common threat scenarios and attack techniques to include vulnerability exploitation, malicious code, email-based attacks, web browser attacks, denial-of-service, etc.
- Network/host security background with familiarity in malware analysis, incident response, forensics, intrusion prevention, antivirus, or related technologies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and deadlines
- Drive to design something new and innovative
- Ability to effectively manage software products through full lifecycle
- Minimum 3-5 years in product management, technical marketing, systems engineering, software engineering
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in web/UX design, social, banners, games, video, and infographics a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or other engineering/technical degree
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about creating products to solve problems no one has tackled before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled opportunity to build the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.