Americas Distribution and Commercial Channel Programs Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Americas Channel Programs Manager is an essential member of the Americas marketing and channel sales teams, and we are in search of an extraordinary channel expert to architect, adapt, and execute demand-generation marketing campaigns that build pipeline and move the needle, specifically with distribution and through DMRs to drive commercial business.
If you are a fanatic when it comes to partner marketing and campaign creation, if you wear your passion on your sleeve, if you are a natural-born leader that sweats the small stuff while executing on a strategic vision, if you love partners and pipeline … and if you have a desire to make history as part of an iconic company while delivering brilliant campaigns and programs for our partner ecosystem . . . then we want you.
- Create programs that drive our commercial business, working with channel sales leadership on the overall needs and focus to drive our partnership with distribution and high-velocity partners
- Build easy-to-execute, multi-channel campaigns that enable partner-led demand generation consistent with our global campaigns and corporate messaging
- Partner with the global channel program manager to package programs for the Americas designed to nurture, engage and convert opportunities, that either drive adoption, cross-sell or upsell on specified solution areas.
- Empower our field and channel marketing team to leverage partner campaigns and increase partner participation
- Promote channel enablement tools to strengthen our partners’ security acumen and understanding of the Palo Alto Networks value proposition
- Establish goals and critical metrics for campaigns based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- You will be fully aligned with our corporate campaigns’ teams and Americas demand generation hub; fostering cohesive and productive working relationships
- Must be process-driven and analytical: developing, implementing and overseeing processes for partner lead/opportunity capture, routing, tracking and reporting
- Be a mover & shaker: understanding the difference between activity v. action, and focusing on the actions that will move the needle for both companies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- Best in class marketing, demand generation and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company for 5+ years, preferably experience with distribution partners and/or driving commercial business
- Proven track record of creating, packaging, delivering and measuring partner demand generation programs and campaigns
- Solid understanding of business management and channel operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles
- Ability to work cross-functionally with global and regional campaign/brand teams
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in an industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.