Sales Financial Analyst, EMEA
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Sales FP&A Financial Analyst. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind and strong knowledge of finance, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This role will be reporting to Sales Finance Manager who is responsible for business partnering with the EMEA Sales organization.
● Support Sales Finance Manager in partnering with Regional Vice Presidents to align business and financial goals
● Work closely with the Finance Manager to deliver monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
● Assist in monthly forecasting and reporting of monthly and quarterly OpEx
● Drive month-end close efforts including getting accrual feedback from business partners and preparing month-end journal entries
● Manage royalties process (accurate preparation, payment and review of monthly royalties liabilities)
● Pro-actively highlight opportunities for financial process improvements
● Effectively conduct ad-hoc financial analysis
● Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Similar)
● Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
● Advanced analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
● Ability to draw conclusions from data and provide recommendations
● Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
● Experienced with financial systems, preferably SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
● Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions.. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a EMEA wide impact – this is it.