Finance Manager, UK&I
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance professional to join the team as a Finance Manager for WEUR Region. We’re looking for someone with a strong analytical mind and knowledge of finance, who is a self-starter, a great communicator and passionate about driving change in a dynamic fast-paced environment. This role will be reporting to Senior Director of International Sales Finance who is responsible for business partnering with EMEA & APJ Theatre VPs.
● Business partner to WEUR Regional Vice President to align business and financial goals
● Deliver Regional monthly/quarterly quantitative and qualitative analysis of the financial results including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted
● Budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of monthly and quarterly OpEx
● Drive month-end close efforts including getting accrual feedback from business partners and preparing month-end journal entries
● Manage royalties process (accurate preparation, payment, and review of monthly royalties liabilities)
● Quarterly business reporting analysis in order to present financials to Board of Directors and Intellectual Property Committee
● Building analytics to deepen insights for decision making
● Pro-actively highlight opportunities for financial process improvements
● Effectively conduct ad-hoc financial analysis
Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Similar)
Proactive and self-motivated individual
Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
Ability to draw conclusions from data and provide recommendations
Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
Experienced with financial systems, preferably SAP, BPC, Tableau, and other BI tools
Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with an EMEA wide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.