Senior Sales Recruiter
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are in search of a Senior Sales Recruiter to drive the recruiting efforts supporting all roles across the sales organization in the Americas. This position encompasses all stages of the hiring process – from working with business leaders on position strategy and candidate requirements, developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent, and negotiating/closing offers.
As a member of our Talent Acquisition
- Consult with HR Business Partners, functional business leaders and customer organizations to understand skill requirements, background and experience needed to develop a comprehensive recruitment strategy to meet demand plan
- Ensure the implementation and execution of the recruitment function (sourcing, screening, submitting, interviewing and closing) of candidates that meet or exceed hiring targets.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain solid working relationships with internal stakeholders (hiring managers, external relationships & other internal recruiting partners)
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, competitor industries and trends
- Porazor-sharp sharp instincts and know how to measure talent through professional qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Build a pipeline of top talent, and skillfully covert passive candidates
in depthcandidate analysis/assessments when presenting candidate slates
- Develop scrupulous research, industry calibration, and reference checking
- Craft, research, and negotiate offers (compensation, benefits, relocation, etc.
- 5-10 years of previous full-cycle software recruiting experience at an agency or technology company, ideally with direct knowledge of networking, SaaS, network security, or endpoint security
- Superb client management, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong influence skills, consultative with
abilityto handle high volume
- Ability to quickly become an authority on our products and market differentiation
- Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player, yet the ability to work independently
- A self-starter and resourceful with
abilityto navigate through complexity
- Possesses high competencies in strategic thinking and communication/interpersonal skills
- Both agency & in-house recruiting experience, and a deep understanding of the technology landscape in the Americas
- Demonstrated success in recruiting sales and pre-sales candidates at all levels including Entry to Director levels
- Strong knowledge of corporate business operations and the ability to translate business needs into recruitment strategies and actions
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent candidate assessment skills with knowledge of fundamental behavioral interviewing. Knowledge of CBI (Competency Based Interviewing) is ideal
- Experience with Jobvite is a plus
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. Every team within the organization has a huge impact on our mission statement. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most aggressive cybersecurity risks. Our People team is centered on
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or