At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Monitor / Manage daily international transactions, ensuring compliance without disruption
- Screen end-users / customers
- Review backlog reports
- Partner with regional freight forwarders and customs brokers
- Daily interaction with customers to resolve compliance and shipping related inquiries and requests.
- Act as point of contact for process-related / operational queries for both internal as external customers.
- Manage / monitor international shipping (of orders) and internal shipments.
- Audit, track, maintain and report out on quality metrics
- Maintain Export Licenses and reporting requirements
- Preferable 1 year of experience in a relevant position focusing in handling international shipments
- Middelbaar Beroeps onderwijs (MBO) preferable in Logistics or Administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team-centered attitude with a proven ability to work cross-functionally, care about others in our team, company and surroundings
- Organizational ability. Attention to detail and consistent follow-through on tasks
- Communication skills, being there to help our customers (both internal and external)
- Excellent computer skills (Google Suite)
- SAP experience would be preferable.
- Computer aptitude to learn new tools as needed
- Fluency in English language
- Willing to learn
You will be part of our Trade team whose responsibilities include international shipping. The global Trade team is based at our global HQ, Santa Clara and at our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam. You will be collaborating and communicating with the team members in both locations on a daily basis with regards to international shipping and processing of orders. Furthermore, in the order process you will be exposed to various other departments, and our distributors around the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.