Senior Red Team Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our Information Security Operations team is looking for a Senior Red Team Engineer who thrives in a fast paced environment where energy, drive, and collaboration are the only way to succeed. In this role, you will be responsible for the red team exercise execution.
You use your powers to exploit vulnerabilities for Good and consider yourself part of the team keeping your company safe from the “Cyber Bad Actors.” You live for this!
- Use known tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to emulate attack scenarios
- Conduct technical briefs with your peers across Information Security
- Deliver detailed reports of technical findings to stakeholders and assist with the development of mitigation plans
- Assist with security investigations, root-cause analysis, and corrective measures as required
- Plan and manage engagements to be executed by external partners
- Stay current on exploitation and post-exploitation techniques and incorporate them into the red team arsenal
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in red team, network penetration testing or product security roles
- Must have the ability to perform targeted attacks with or without the use of automated tools
- Experience performing network penetration testing
- Experience performing application security assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives
- Must be well organized and able to leverage best practices, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and, most importantly, have the ability to approach problems with an innovative, can-do attitude
Serious mission, fun culture; We’re not your ordinary Information Security team. We’re a diverse group of security professionals that embraces challenging the status quo in order to protect Palo Alto Networks and our customers. They say it’s the people you work with that make you want to go to work and it’s true here; we love our work.
Think about it: Driving innovation on the Information Security team of the fastest-growing high-tech cybersecurity company is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined by the brightest minds in technology, and our global teams are on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill every time we beat the bad guys.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.