Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager role supporting ANZ as a business partner for the Regional VP. Do you have strong experience relating to doing business in ANZ, sales planning with analytical acumen, and the ability to develop strong partnerships with sales management as well as cross-functional teams? You will own and maintain various operations cadence, forecasting, and business reviews, as well as monitoring and improving overall pulse of ANZ business through sales tools, processes, and metrics; empower decision-making, drive strategic initiative, measure performance, and enable sales teams to focus on execution with accuracy.
- Coordinate activities and priorities of enablement functions to improve alignment to sales strategy
- Assist with forecasting and accurate measurements of the ANZ business
- Work closely with Theatre and HQ Sales Operations on all Account and Territory management, Order Bookings and Commission, and Comp Plans
- Drive a sales governance framework in line with company policy and procedures
- Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs)
- Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with Sales Performance Office and Enablement teams
- Assist in sales strategy and segmentation and execution of pathway businesses
- Work closely with Theatre Sales Operations, establish qualitatively and quantitative KPIs and Scorecards allowing sales leadership to take a pulse of each performance initiative
- Represent APAC and ensuring ANZ specific needs and issues are addressed and fits within the corporate overarching strategy and compliance
- Facilitation of deal reviews and inspection of deals and pipeline. Also, advisory role on deals with non-standard terms requirements interfacing with Legal and Finance
- Support ANZ Sales Leaders with analysis and reporting as required
- Support and drive continuous improvement across sales planning, strategy, processes, and tools
- Work closely with functional and sales management on GTM segmentation and coverage strategy implementation in partnership with strategy team
- Sales Operations, Planning, and Analysis experience
- Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
- Works well under pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
- Advanced skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience using reporting and analytics applications preferred; Salesforce preferred and/or Anaplan a plus
- Additional Sales process, forecasting and deal reviews
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.