Employee Relations Business Partner
As the Employee Relations Business Partner, you will be an integral part of the HRBP community providing expertise in preventing and resolving workplace issues that interfere with our positive workplace environment and culture. We believe in providing a workplace that is safe, treats employees with fairness and respect, and enables every employee achieve their personal best.
In this position, you will use your experience and knowledge of applicable policies, regulations, and industry best practices to establish and follow appropriate protocol for employee relations issues, concerning performance issues and complaints. You should be an innovative HR professional with a passion for coaching employees and managers and creating teams that work together and win together. You should be comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation and navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues. You are highly collaborative, and truly value the contributions of your partners.
- Coach leaders on how to deliver performance improvement strategies with their employees, while providing guidance to elevate performance and capability.
- Create guidelines, and leverage best practice research of HR, in how to mitigate and properly address behavioral issues in the workplace.
- Prepare, track and maintain appropriate data to recognize trends and anticipate opportunities for further education and action.
- Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work.
- 2+ years of HR experience with a focus of Employee Relations, or as an HR Generalist/HRBP.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills to elevate the leadership capability around performance improvement.
- Experience in advising or providing guidance on a wide range of employee relations issues, including manager/employee conflicts, performance issues, or behavioral issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data relative to trends, retention etc.
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Effective listener and persuasive communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience, legal coursework or degree is a plus