EMEA Proposal Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The strategic deal center is a new function within Palo Alto Networks In close partnership with the regional sales teams within EMEA, its core purpose is to increase, develop, manage large deals ($5M+ in stand-alone or ongoing revenue and/or deemed strategic by senior executives management) Typically these deals would be with Fortune 500 or part of G2000 accounts or in-country top-ranking companies and institutions.
- Develops compelling proposals and technical writings where appropriate including managing requests for tenders and RFxs of considerable size, complexity, and scale across EMEA. Acts as the primary interface for RFx response efforts
- Works with all internal stakeholders, to ensure all proposal documents state Palo Alto Networks' qualifications and information accurately and favorably
- Plans and coordinates the proposal response review cycle end to end (milestones, financials etc)
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of proposal management best practices
- Creates and maintains a knowledge repository of winning proposal documents & templates
- Supports the Pursuit Leader in providing Executive Summaries to C level within the organization
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a similar role (Bid Manager / Proposal Manager) at a regional (EMEA) level
- Experience in a fast-growth organization ideally one with an enterprise technology focus (prior experiences in SaaS, Cloud, and Cybersecurity are a plus)
- Hands-on experience in coordinating a complex proposal process, following standard procedures, including planning, review, and production of statements of qualifications and proposals.Gathers and researches information to include in proposals, including resumes and project summaries. Updates leads, resumes, project descriptions, and text libraries in the marketing’s database
- Experience in maintaining a strategic deal template library
- Previous experience with the creation, maintenance, and development of CRM databases is desired
- Able to verify that complex technical solutions & strategies are easily understandable, readable and compelling
- Demonstrated experience in supporting international pursuits in diverse countries within Europe Middle East and Africa
- Demonstrated ability to review, organize and edit written documentation to improve clarity. Provides final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans
- As a subject matter expert, you will use your gravitas to interact with key internal and external stakeholders and influence decision making
- Team player: you will be interacting with many individuals from different organizations and backgrounds who will be relying on you and vice-versa. You communicate with them clearly, effectively and in a collaborative way reflecting our corporate values at all times
- Get things done by demonstrating excellent prioritization, project management skills and must win attitude – you can coordinate multiple initiatives simultaneously in a high-paced business environment
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, economics, IT or in any related discipline
- Proficient use of G suite and Salesforce.com platform
- You can communicate fluently in the English language. Any additional language will be considered as a plus
Our sales operation & strategy team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.