Intern - Product Strategy
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Our global internship program trains the next generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to, engineering, to strategy. The program features a combination of challenging & impactful projects, engaging social events, and networking opportunities. Participants can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience.
Our Summer Internship Program from May-August or June-September provides you:
● 1:1 mentorship
● Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
● The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
● Connections to other interns, recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
Through this internship program, you will:
● Break down problems and driving them to data-driven, outcome-oriented recommendations
● Bridge strategy and operations
● Learn about cybersecurity technologies
● You are working toward an MBA or similar degree, and have 3+ years of relevant work experience in strategy consulting, private equity, or tech strategy / “biz ops” functions
● You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● You articulate complex ideas effectively with excellent verbal & written communication skills
● You have experience leading through influence and collaborating across teams
● You are curious about technology, like to be hands-on, and are eager to learn about cybersecurity
Product Strategy focuses on critical strategic and business challenges to sustain our growth and industry leadership. We enable product teams’ success by bringing business insight and strategy experience to uncover opportunities and drive results.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.