Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cortex XDR
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You will own the messaging and product marketing strategy for Cortex XDR with a focus on endpoint protection. Since its launch, Cortex XDR has defined a new category for detection and response, unifying disjointed point products into an industry-leading offering. In fact, we’ve already achieved the highest attack technique coverage from MITRE (if you know how important this is, we want you!). Join us to take ownership of Cortex XDR and define the future of endpoint security.
You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to deeply understand our target audience, our unique value proposition, and the competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop product collateral, marketing tactics, and messaging to drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Successfully fulfill all aspects of product marketing, including product positioning, competitive analysis, industry analyst engagement, and field enablement
- Write compelling, highly differentiated product messaging and content
- Develop a marketing strategy to enable sales and partners
- Arm salespeople with collateral and tools that will help them find and close deals
- Represent Palo Alto Networks externally at conferences and in customer meetings in a credible, compelling manner
- Consistently meet commitments with high-quality deliverables
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in cybersecurity, preferably endpoint security
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to translate complex technical content into communications suitable for a wide audience
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.