Product Security Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent, hardworking and creative individual to join the Product Security Team as a Product Security Engineer. In this role, you will take a high visibility, cross functional role responsible for overseeing vulnerability response and remediation across all of Palo Alto Networks Products.
● Analyse reports of security vulnerabilities in our products and services
● Work with exceptional security professionals from across the company as well as across the industry
● Ensure appropriate vulnerability remediation: developing and reviewing solutions
● Communicate with stakeholders that includes executives
● Opportunity to learn about the latest security trends in the security industry
● Be one of the key individuals within the company to protect technologies that give our 65,000 enterprise customers the power to protect billions of people worldwide!
● BS or MS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science related to computer security, application security, information security, network security or cryptography.
● Familiarity with secure programming concepts.
● Familiarity with Linux or operating system concepts, networking, cloud computing,
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to work independently.
● Experience in a red/blue/purple team, participation in OWASP would be a plus.
Requirements – To apply, you must have the authorization to work within the United States.
The Product Security team is responsible for overseeing vulnerability response and remediation across all of Palo Alto Networks Products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.