Senior Functional QA (Cortex XDR)
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and a seven-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a highly technical individual to join the Cross Platform Agent Functional QA team in our Tel-Aviv R&D center.
The team is responsible for testing our Cross-Platform Endpoint Security product.
As a Sr. Functional QA you will be responsible for ensuring the
ongoing quality of the product, focusing on the deep technical aspects of the feature functionality and limitations. You will be working very closely with the Development teams, Automation, Research, Product Managers and other functions within the QA department.
Our product is advanced endpoint security software - identifying on attacker’s techniques before any malicious activity could successfully run, which enables us to prevent many types of cyber-attacks, including zero-day attacks.
More information about Cortex XDR product can be found here.
● Design and execute E2E tests in a cross-platform environment: Windows, MacOS, Linux
● Test new features, focusing on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS
● Learn new features, technologies and platforms in a relatively short amount of time
● Reproduce and analyze bugs, that either came from the field or have been found during the testing cycle
● Create automation testers and tools for efficient testing
● Run QA cycles on a tight release schedule
● At least 1-3 years of software testing experience
● Experience with testing Windows, macOS and Linux platform
● Knowledge and experience in the endpoint security world
● Knowledge and experience with windows \ Linux \ MacOs internals
● Knowledge of scripting or a programming language
● Security background in general or security programs knowledge in particular
● Experience writing testing documents (STDs/ATPs) and knowledge of various testing methodologies
● Experience with analysis of complicated software technology flows
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both Hebrew and English
● Ability to learn and test new technologies in a short time
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus while keeping a sense of humor
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that dedicatedly address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about building products to tackle problems no one has pursued before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.