Inside District Sales Manager, LATAM
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Inside District Sales Manager (IDSM) will be responsible for growing and driving revenue growth for our Corporate Sales professionals in the LATAM market. You will be responsible for the mentoring and developing of team members, tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, lead generation activity, and creating/analyzing metrics that get results. This position reports to the Regional Vice President of Corporate Sales and will be based in our Plano office.
- Responsible for managing a team of quota carrying and lead generation representatives aligned to specific LATAM based Sales Districts
- Own, run, and drive revenue outcomes within the assigned region/territories/district
- Exceed sales quota and goals
- Review weekly forecast and business outcomes with reps and sales leaders
- Coach/mentor reps to success in all aspects of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, forecasting, and closing opportunities, while utilizing our channel/partner network
- Lead team to ensure consistent weekly activity: calls, leads, demos, and converted opportunities
- Use sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution
- Attend weekly regional forecast and management calls to provide Corporate Sales perspective
- Working closely with Field District Sales Managers on business strategy to realize company goals
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- 8+ years’ sales experience and 5+ year’s management experience: preferably experience handling both quota carrying and lead generation inside sales teams
- Experience and understanding of the LATAM market
- Experience in enterprise sales required: networking or network security industries strongly preferred
- Experience with channel /partner sales model
- Shown to consistently achieve sales goals through your leadership
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changing needs
- Experience in hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Superb command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent listening skills; the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
- 25% quarterly travel within region
- Bi-linguel: Spanish required, Portegese preferred
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including a dedicated systems engineer, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.