Digital Experience Program Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Digital Experience Program Manager will drive the execution of projects to bring Palo Alto Networks’ award-winning Global Customer Support experience online. Reporting to the Manager of Online Services, you will partner with the Customer Experience Team, Support management, product owners, and development teams, to participate in the creation of a seamless digital strategy and customer experience that echoes the marquis of our brand. You will be a key advocate for evolving data-driven customer journeys across online and offline channels. You will drive teams toward the timely completion of multiple strategic projects from initiation through delivery, tracking priorities and progress toward goals.
- Drive management and execution of a portfolio of programs with focus on achieving the online strategic goals of Global Customer Support
- Manage various types of online projects associated with evolving online experiences such as modeling personas, design, content, analysis, testing, and voice of the customer
- Work with product and strategy owners to define requirements, develop and maintain efficient processes, educate colleagues on the feasibility of projects, and work with functional leads to implement process change when needed
- Collaborate with the technology organization to deliver projects in an Agile framework
- Work with Marketing to integrate the brand strategy into a dynamic, personalized digital experience
- Roll up your sleeves and actively participate in user acceptance testing, training, demos, monitoring adoption, maintaining program metrics, and maintaining a product roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience as a project manager (e.g. digital experience, user experience, customer online experience, or other web projects)
- PMP and/or CSM preferred, but not necessary
- In-depth knowledge of developing an online presence and leveraging associated technologies – customer journeys, user flows, experience maps, analytics, A/B testing, web application design
- Proficiency with project management techniques and tools (Agile, Scrum, JIRA, SmartSheet)
- Experience managing multiple projects with multiple deadlines involving multiple cross-functional teams with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on key points
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to establish relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the organization
Our Customer Support Experience is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.