Manager, Sales Finance (Strata)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
Do you have strong financial analysis experience supporting a software sales team and the ability to drive strategic insights? Looking to make a difference in a high growth business environment?
Working with the Strata Sales leadership team you will be responsible for the business reporting, identifying actionable trends and opportunities. You will support business reviews and the sales planning process. In addition, you will be responsible for the shaping and reporting on the key growth metrics including profitability.
- Develop and report on the bookings, profitability and productivity trends diving into what is working and what is not with peers and business partners. Provide business updates based on financial analysis with recommendations.
- Partner with sales leadership on go to market planning, resolving execution issues and making investment decisions. Support the bookings forecasting process.
- Work with cross functional teams such as Operations, Renewals, Channels, Customer Success to assess areas for improving top line performance.
- Collaborate within Finance on process and reporting improvements, team deliverables and sharing business insights.
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in financial analysis and developing business cases
- 2-3 years experience in data reporting with BI tools such as Tableau
- Strong understanding of SAAS metrics, sales processes and supporting functions.
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets & PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Self-starter, ability to collaborative in a fast paced environment to drive closure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Strata Sales Finance partners with the Sales leadership team on developing business plans, setting annual priorities and goals, influencing execution plans, investments and managing financial performance.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace and provide equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.