Employee Relations Coordinator
As the Employee Relations Coordinator, you will be an integral part of the ER & HRBP community providing insights in preventing and resolving workplace issues that interfere with our positive workplace environment and culture. We believe in providing a workplace that is safe, treats employees with fairness and respect, and enables every employee to achieve their personal best.
In this position, strong analytical and organizational skills are key in identifying trends in the Employee Relations space. You should be an innovative HR professional with a passion for researching and solving problems, digging into data to find solutions and effectively communicating findings to all levels of management. You should be comfortable working with any level of employee or manager, have a knack at reading a situation and navigating sensitivities and finding creative solutions to people issues and performance management. You are highly collaborative, and truly value the contributions of your partners.
- Optimize operational effectiveness, by leveraging our tools and internal practices to improve current processes.
- Provide metrics and analytical data to the Director of Employee Relations regarding trends, insights and attrition.
- Coach new and/or entry level leaders on how to deliver performance improvement strategies with their employees, while providing guidance to elevate performance and capability.
- Protect our unique culture and ensure Palo Alto Networks continues to be one of the best places to work.
- 2+ years of HR experience preferably with a focus of Employee Relations, as an HR Generalist/HRBP, or in an HR related role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data relative to trends, retention etc.
- Ability to establish strong relationships at all levels and across functions within the organization
- Effective listener and persuasive communicator able to influence actions and outcomes
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.